Over the weekend, Former President of the United States, Barack Obama
received the 2017 Profile in Courage Award during a ceremony at the John
F. Kennedy Library in Boston, Massachusetts. His wife, Michelle,
attended the ceremony with him and he was full of praises for her.
"I
also want to thank Michelle Obama for, after the presidency, sticking
with me. Because I think she felt an obligation to the country to stay
on, but once her official duties were over, it wasn't clear. I love my
wife and I'm grateful for her. I do believe that it was America's
greatest
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... lots more *Wink*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Former Arsenal chairman Sir Chips Keswick dies at 84.
Former Arsenal chairman Sir Chips Keswick has died at the age of 84. Keswick, a successful merchant banker, first joined the Gunners b...
-
X, formerly Twitter, is buzzing, with Davido sitting at the top of the trend table after a photo of him and a US-based model was shared onl...
-
Former Arsenal chairman Sir Chips Keswick has died at the age of 84. Keswick, a successful merchant banker, first joined the Gunners b...
-
A Japanese railway company has launched a new luxury sleeper train with sky views, bathtubs and dark wood interiors, specially made to...

No comments:
Post a Comment